Renowned Acad. Dr. Farm. Ovidiu Bojor, phytotherapist and member of the Academy of Medical Sciences and experts in naturopathic medicine from Medicinas created Insuveg FORTE, a revolutionary natural remedy that supports diabetics, having the property of regulating blood glucose levels. Among the extraordinary ingredients found in the composition of Insuveg FORTE is the bitter cucumber, which is known for its beneficial properties on the body since ancient times. Plant or synthetic insulin, as it is also known, was discovered by Acad. Dr. Farm. Ovidiu Bojor, during an expedition to Nepal. Then, he was surprised that the locals did not suffer from diabetes, then found that this was due to bitter cucumber, from which he later extracted plant insulin. Thus, Insuveg FORTE was born, a natural remedy that supports diabetics, having the power not only to regulate blood glucose levels but also to increase the activity of the pancreas to secrete insulin.
What ingredients does Insuveg FORTE contain and what are their benefits:
- Bitter cucumber (Momordica charantia) - is a real treasure for health because it protects and stimulates the formation of beta cells in the pancreas and, moreover, reduces blood glucose by inhibiting gluconeogenesis.
- Blueberry fruit extract (Vaccinium myrtillus) - contains calcium, potassium, magnesium and vitamins A, B1, B2 and C but also flavonoids, so it has antibacterial and antiseptic properties. It is responsible for protecting the vascular walls and improving the vascularity of the pancreas.
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) - is an excellent source of flavonoids, sterols, maltol and chlorogenic acid, being useful to combat anxiety, stress and insomnia or irritability, all of which are problems faced by diabetics.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) - is responsible for regulating blood sugar levels, while curcumin, the active substance in turmeric, helps regulate blood glucose levels and increases the insulin secretion of the pancreas.
- Blueberry leaf extract (Vaccinium myrtillus) - like blueberry fruits, they contain vitamins A, B, C and E but also tannin and ericolin or flavonoids, all of which have the power to improve pancreatic function, increasing secretion of insulin and its resistance in the body.
- Gymnema Sylvestre leaf powder - is also found in the composition of Insuveg FORTE and helps regenerate insulin-secreting cells, increases insulin secretion and improves the ability of cells to use glucose. In addition, it seems to reduce the taste of sweet when it comes in contact with the taste buds.
- Beta-carotene - is an excellent source of vitamin A, which is essential for maintaining eye health. This ingredient has been included in the composition of Insuveg FORTE to combat certain eye problems that diabetics may face.
- Black pepper fruit extract - contains manganese, potassium, vitamins C and K, calcium, copper and chromium, being useful to regulate blood sugar and prevent tissue inflammation, thus preventing the onset of diabetes.
- Chromium picolinate - is effective in people with oscillating blood sugar, as it regulates it easily and helps increase the efficiency of insulin and transport glucose from the bloodstream to cell membranes. In addition, it is responsible for controlling the amount of sugar that is absorbed into the body.
Administration method: According to Acad. Dr. Farm. Ovidiu Bojor, this dietary supplement that supports diabetics, whether we are talking about type 1, type 2 or gestational diabetes, Insuveg FORTE is taken in a dose of 3 capsules a day, in the morning, at noon and in the evening, before table. It is recommended that each capsule be swallowed with a large glass of water, so that it is absorbed more quickly into the body. Presentation: The bottle of Insuveg FORTE contains 90 capsules.
Warnings: Do not use by people allergic to any of the components of the product! The product should only be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women with the consent of the doctor. Consult our specialist before administration!